We are looking forward to welcoming you to our safe and peaceful space.
The Corona crisis has given us the opportunity to see what is the most important for us. It was amazing to feel how strong we are connected, and to feel the importance and effect of regular practice. We have been able to take more time for ourselves and to find ways to stay balanced. During these 4 months we were physically disconnected but energetically very strongly connected. Yoganesa did her best to provide a support through online yoga classes – and as of July 1st, we are allowed to meet you again at the studio in Rotterdam.
As of July 1st Yoganesa will reopen for regular classes and we will continue to offer online classes. Our indoor classes will be combined with live-streaming so please reserve your spot in the right class 🙂
We have been preparing our studio in accordance with the latest health guidelines and precautions advised by the RIVM and we have also repainted the studio so you’ll walk back into fresh studio spaces for your practice.
Yoganesa will take the following measures to ensure our students feel safe and at peace in our studio:
- Any students who show symptoms, live with someone who shows symptoms, or who have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid19 within the past 21 days must stay home.
- Reserve your classes beforehand via www.yoganesa.nl
- The dressing room is closed: Come dressed and with as few things as possible to the studio.
- Bring a sport bag into which you can put your shoes and other belongings.
- Bring your own mat, towels and props. In case you would like to use our props, bring an extra towel to use over bolsters and pillows. (Yoga mats are also available for purchase in the Yoganesa Shop.)
- Take a water bottle with you as we no longer can offer tea or water in the studio.
When you come to the studio:
- Come to the studio in time, at least 5 minutes before the start of class. The studio is open 15 minutes before class starts.
- Upon entering we ask you to disinfect your hands.
- Pack your shoes and belongings into your sports bag.
- Check in at the desk and enter the studio, place your mat in one of the designated spots marked on the studio floor. You can take your sport bag into the studio and place it close to your mat.
- After the lesson, follow the teacher’s instructions and leave the studio one by one.
- The WC and shower is closed and only in case of emergency may be used.
- Always keep 1.5m away from both teacher and your fellow yogis.
What have we done?
- Minimized number of people per class.
- 1.5m marking in the studio.
- Disinfectant in various places in studio.
- Mat markings placed in the studio.
- Handles and doors are cleaned after every lesson.
- There is a 30-minute break between classes to thoroughly ventilate the studio and allow the entrance and exit to run smoothly.
- Teachers do not provide assists and stay at a distance of 1.5m at all times.
We have a special offer for you: Start your Yoganesa Membership with a 25% discount on your first 3 months Yoganesa Membership*
You can choose:
1x week Yoganesa Membership first 3 month €37,50 (after 3 months €50,-)
2x week Yoganesa Membership first 3 month €60 (after 3 months €80,-)
Unlimited Yoganesa Membership first 3 month €74,25 (after 3 months €99,-)
*This offer is valid until the 30th of November 2020 and includes all indoor and live-stream practices. Send us email (email@example.com) to reserve your new membership.
There are many new rules to follow; at Yoganesa we also follow the rule of Love. Let our hearts open to each other and the world, let our practice bring peace into the world.