The Dutch government has announced that all sports clubs in The Netherlands can reopen from July 1st 2020. This means that, we are preparing our studio in accordance with the latest health guidelines and precautions advised by the RIVM to reopen. More information will be published soon.
We are offering Live-streaming, video classes and outdoor classes
From Friday March 20, 2020 we are starting with live steaming via Zoom. Our Meeting ID: 502 714 5131 https://zoom.us/j/5027145131
The first regular outdoor classes will start Tuesday 26 May 2020. Location: Maasboulevard 10, Rotterdam*
* if raining I will offer live steam or video on demand.
To make sure we can all practice safely in our outside classes, please make sure you follow the guidelines:
- keep a distance of a minimum 1,5 meter and give each other space
- wash your hands before and after sport/yoga
- cough and sneeze inside your elbow
- bring your own yoga mat
- bring something warm (a sweater / jacket / socks)
- bring bottle of water, sun cream, sun glasses
- make sure you book your class before coming!
- If you have a cold or are feeling sick, stay at home
How to book a class?
If you have active Yoganesa subscription you are welcome to join the class. Book a spot via our schedule and you will get an email with link to our live steamed class! 🙂
If your classes card expired please purchase new one via ‘Buy Membership‘ first and then book a spot in class. To joint the class via Zoom you need a Laptop, Tablet or Mobile Telephone (detailed instructions can be found below).
New to Yoganesa? We invite you to try classes with us. You can choose from 2 options:
Try-out kit: 10 classes valid 30 days for 80 euro This kit is made for people who are seeking to find the class that suits them best from the Yoganesa roster. With this option you have the opportunity to take 10 classes at a discounted rate, over the period of 30 days. You can choose from any of the class (outdoor classes, live-streams, video on demand). Register and get this card
2 try-out classes valid 7 days for 15 euro This option is made for people who want to sample Yoganesa classes, and see if the studio suits them. Register and get this card
Music: You can play yourself a music via Open Spotify, click on this link
Video on demand classes:
In a case you are not able to join live streaming classes you are welcome to make use of “video on demand”. The live streaming classes are recorded and can be sent to your mailbox after the practice, so you can do your practice at a time convenient for you. It is so easy and fun.
What you need to do to receive the recorded class:
- Make sure you have active agreement. If your classes card has expired please purchase a new one via ‘Buy Membership‘ first.
- Book a spot in a class you would like to receive a recording of. If I don’t see you during our live streamed class, I will send the recording straight after practice.
What will happen with your Yoganesa membership?
Nobody knows how long the current circumstances will last – and that’s why, by offering live streaming and outdoor classes, we stay connected with each other and our practice, and as soon as we can get things flowing again.
From March 15th, 2020 your membership has been frozen; and from the moment you decide to join live streaming or outdoor classes, or Yoganesa opens her doors again, we will ‘unfreeze’ your membership.
If you have a Yoganesa monthly subscription we will continue with the current automatic withdrawals which will help us cover some of the costs of this challenging time.
There is a possibility to book a private class with one of Yoganesa’s teachers via Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom or outdoor. If you are interested, please contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you stay up to date?
Please keep an eye on our blog for all updates. Do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com or telephone 0645228162
Thank you for all the kind words you have been sending us, and particular thanks to those who have made donations. We will be very grateful if you commit to supporting Yoganesa during this challenging times.
With love and light and I hope to see you soon via live streaming 🙂
As you may have read, Yoganesa will not be able to give classes at our physical location at Dr. Zamenhofstraat 71, Rotterdam for at least 3 weeks, but we offer ONLINE classes in the coming weeks, via Zoom.
Zoom is a handy online platform, as easy to use as Skype or FaceTime, with which we can have a beautiful yoga class LIVE. Perhaps at this time you need yoga and meditation, to take good care of yourself, to let go a little, to go from your head to your body, to feel and to trust. With ZOOM, we can continue to offer classes and continue doing yoga together. Physically separated but energetically connected: it’s the magic of technology.
If you want to join the online yoga classes in the coming weeks, follow the next steps:
1. Download Zoom on your phone, laptop or tablet (the device you want to use to take the online yoga class)
You can find Zoom in the App store on your phone or tablet.
You can also download Zoom from the website: https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
2. Register via My Yoganesa for an online class. This registration is the same as for a regular lesson in our timetable. You can register up to 15 minutes before the start of the class.
When you have registered for an online lesson, you will receive an email approximately 30 minutes before the start of the lesson with an invitation to participate via Zoom.
When you want to join the lesson via your phone, laptop or computer or tablet:
– Before the start of the lesson, click on the link in the invitation you received from us by email. You can “come in” from 10 minutes before the start of the lesson.
– Agree and Proceed for Cookies from this page
– Enter your name and “Join meeting”
– Choose “Join with Video” or “Join without Video”; you can choose whether you want to be in the meeting with or without your own video image. You can always see the teacher. You can also always start or turn off your video later.
– Press “Join with computer audio” to make the sound work. We can put all participants on “Mute”, so you will not be heard during the class.
If your audio doesn’t work directly in the Zoom meeting, please follow the next steps:
– Tap your meeting screen; a bar with meeting options will appear at the bottom.
– Press “Join Audio”
Then different options will appear: press “Call using internet audio” to use your speakers and microphone from your laptop, phone or tablet.
Last but not least: choose a nice space in your house, use a yoga mat, blanket. And enjoy the your practice!
With love, peace and hope,