„On your journey to your dream, be ready to face oasis and deserts. In both cases, don’t stop” Paulo Coelho
Springtime is the moment when Nature is waking up and expressing herself after a long winter sleep. We are part of Nature too – we feel need to pack our winter jacket away and feel the warm breezes and the sun on our skin. Like Spring flowers, we desire to open up, connect, create, refresh and breathe freely – and I hope it will be possible soon.
Unfortunately the situation we are all in is not easy at the moment, and it may last even longer, which will bring even more irritation, frustration and sadness. Because of all the restrictions and adjustments we have had to do over the past year, it is very challenging to stay positive and enjoy the most beautiful moment of the year: the early Spring.
Let us see any challenging moment in our life as an opportunity to create something new, an opportunity to come back to our hearts and to find ourselves. This is our focus point for the coming month.
Spring is often seen as the moment of new beginnings: think about if there is something NEW that you would like to start this Spring?
As springtime is the best time to detox, take the chance to cleanse your body and mind:
- Eliminate entirely: alcohol; caffeine; dairy products; wheat; red meat; convenience, processed, fast foods; and sugar.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, especially green vegetables.
- Drink at least eight glasses of still water a day.
- Switch to non-toxic natural alternatives for cleaning materials around the home.
- Look for natural, non-chemical cosmetics, skin-care and hair-care products.
- Clear the clutter. A cluttered home, office or desk can create anxiety.
- Practice mindfulness: Several times a day stop and become totally aware of your body (how it feels) and your mind (what it’s thinking).
- Start to express your feelings – honestly and calmly.
- Exercise regularly, it will elevate your mood and will help to control stress.
Spring has many new things to offer us. I personally try to keep fresh and think ahead about what I can I do to support and inspire you. I keep reminding myself that “everything I focus on will grow” so I focus on connection and positive possibilities. I promise you it will be great, and stimulating, to meet together back in the studio and/or outside just as soon as it is allowed.
I like to share new playlists:
Vinyasa Yoga: https://open.spotify.com/album/0dDCZ7tD6pUjm3OIvBpw7a?si=AEiURlK6Sz-46g9wpG_3Kg
Yin Yoga: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77xrxGz5goXW1bS1pubVbj?si=R37kloGmQZ6ZLllBknwQaQ
The music that touched my soul:
Sound of life (Irene Sportel): https://open.spotify.com/album/6Qnaya5L31GSyzp5OWoTQ8?si=H-ffMymLRWKV2XWtGRdRZw&nd=1
Dakini – Buddhist Chants in Praise of the Sacred Feminine (Indiajiva): https://open.spotify.com/track/2c4CKY4CH6WzZlHRLxq646?si=4YuAxOuxSV6bOxEUJvYM6w&context=spotify%3Auser%3Avhansen11%3Aplaylist%3A7wd2xWnJfuqu9TrZpN9acr
Monthly offer – Stay motivated!
Motivation has been difficult for some students – and private lesson can kick-start your enthusiasm. If there is a need please don’t hesitate to plan a private session via zoom or live (distanced). There is a discount for private classes in the month of April 2021 – a private session is now €60 ipv €70.